HBIF is able to help the Hispanic business community fulfill its entrepreneurial dreams by providing quality professional services to our clients through a variety of programs. For individuals trying to start or expand their business, or simply seeking information about small business resources in Florida, HBIF is the right place. These services are available for free to current and aspiring entrepreneurs:
– Business Education – seminars, workshops and specialized trainings
– Technical assistance – one-on-one business development counseling, minority certification support, and referrals to additional resources
– Entrepreneurial grants – subcontracted projects paid by HBIF for experts to assist clients with:
- Legal structure assessment
- Business plan development
- Loan application preparation
- Website creation
- Marketing plan development
- Accounting assessment
- QuickBooks dedicated consulting
- Corporate branding
- Export assistance
- Digital marketing
– Loan facilitation – business financing options, procedures and guidance
Complimentary Orientations & Workshops
HBIF’s free orientations cover basic information and resources to start a business, such as legal and tax structures, licenses and permits, financial options and business development services offered by HBIF. HBIF’s workshops, presented by subject matter experts, provide in-depth information on topics that are vital for small business owners to succeed.
Fund Your Business
HBIF can inform you about financing options, as well as offer guidance on applying for microloans, SBA loans and conventional bank loans.
As the leading Hispanic non-profit economic development organization in Florida, the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Florida has supported and promoted Hispanic entrepreneurs by providing free bilingual business assistance since 1991.