All Tour Latino bike ride participants
will receive the following:
- Gift bag with promotional items from our event sponsors
- Event T-shirt
- Bib with assigned number and timing chip for 50, 70 and 100-mile riders
- Cue sheets for selected route
- Refreshments and SAG support throughout rides
- Participant medal at finish line
- Opportunity to win a placement medal for the 50, 70 and 100-mile routes (based on timed section completion time, by gender and age category per route)
Bike rental available through Elite Road Bike Rental http://www.eliteroadbikes.com/
NEW 5K WALK/RUN
Participate in the 5k walk/run! Registration is free and participants will receive an event t-shirt.
Packet pick-up options:
Thu. 2/16 – 11:00am – 5:00pm
@ Prospera office in Central Florida – 3201 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL 32803
Fri. 2/17 – 11:00am – 2:00pm
@ David’s World Cycle College Park – 2517 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL 32804
Sat. 2/18 – 10:00am -2:00pm
@ David’s World Cycle Altamonte Springs – 150 S. State Road 434 #1088 Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
DAY OF EVENT Sun. 2/19 – since 6:00am
@ Clermont Waterfront Park
- 6:00 a.m. Day of event registration opens
- 7:30 a.m. Kick-off ceremony/100-mile route starts
- 8:00 a.m. Announcements/70-mile route starts
- 8:30 a.m. Announcements/50-mile route starts
- 9:00 a.m. Announcements/25-mile route starts
- 9:15 a.m. 5K walk/run starts
- 10:00 a.m. Announcements/10-mile route starts
Routes and additional event details are posted here.
For more event information, send an email to email@example.com or call 407-413-8564.
To inquire about event sponsorship opportunities for 2017, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-428-5872.